- Home Made Simple All Purpose Cleaner Natural Household Surface Cleaning Spray, Rosemary Scent, 54 Fluid Ounce $11.99
- Letsfit White Noise Machine with Night Light for Sleeping, Sound Machine with 14 Soothing Soundtracks, Adjustable Night-Light Sleep Machine for Nursery, Office Privacy & Household $23.99
- Chilly Mama Baking Soda Fridge and Freezer Odor Absorber & Freshener, Cool Mama Refrigerator Deodorizer Freezer Odor Eliminator Fridge Deodorizing Cleaner Household Kitchen Gadget Tools $8.99
- [10-Pack] Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, Airtight, BPA Free, Meal Prep Containers for Kitchen, Home Use $29.99
- Shur-Line 06100 Gallon Can Paint Pourer $5.22
Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves
- C4 Foam Technology maximizes your grip and punching power while providing increased cushioning & support
- C4 Foam Technology maximizes your grip and punching power while providing increased cushioning & support|ProTex3 wrist Stabilization Technology System for superior tri-collar support panel|NULL|Improved curved anatomical grip & fit|
This glove protects the wrist against hyperflexion while providing comfort & protection no matter how hard you’re hitting.
Everlast warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 120 days from date of purchase, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse. Everlast’s sole liability is limited to repairing or replacing products that are returned within this 120-day period, unless specific product literature specifies otherwise.
Please contact customer service for full details, and for replacement assistance at 1-800-821-7930.
Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves are made of tough and durable Everhide and designed with an extra layer of foam for added protection during training and sparring. Naturally contoured to the shape of the fist and thumb, the gloves allow for greater maneuverability, control and protection. The wrists are fully padded on both sides to keep hands in proper position while punching, with the special Thumb-lok feature providing additional support. A wide wraparound Velcro strap is easy to adjust and provides a secure and comfortable fit.
The name Everlast is synonymous with boxing. Renown internationally as a manufacturer of boxing equipment, Everlast started out as a swimwear manufacturer in 1910. Headquartered in the Bronx, NY, the company was founded by 17-year-old Jacob Golomb. The son of a tailor and an avid swimmer, Jacob Golomb was dissatisfied with the durability of swimsuits because they barely lasted a season, so he began making suits that he guaranteed would last for a full year. He proudly gave them the name, Everlast. Although the swimsuits did not last through the years, the name did.
Over the next years, Golomb expanded his company into a small retail store that carried a full line of sports equipment. In 1917, a young fighter named Jack Dempsey introduced boxing to Golomb and Everlast. Dempsey asked Golomb to construct protective headgear that would last more than 15 rounds of intensive boxing training. Golomb specially designed the training gear for Dempsey. In 1919, Dempsey won the worlds heavyweight championship wearing boxing gloves made for him by Golomb. Everlast became the headquarters for boxing equipment throughout the world. In 1925, Golomb designed elastic-waist trunks to replace the leather-belted trunks then worn by boxers. These trunks, now known as boxer trunks, immediately became famous. Jacob Golomb ran the business until he passed away in the early 1950s and his son, Dan, took over. In 1958, Ben Nadorf joined Everlast and purchased 50% of the company from the Golomb family. When Dan Golomb passed away in 1995, Nadorf purchased the familys remaining 50% interest. Nadorf remained the President and Principle Share Holder of Everlast until October 24, 2000.
Everlast mens and womens apparel and accessories continue today to be tremendously successful both inside and outside the ring. In addition, Everlast boxing trunks and equipment remain the proud and undefeated champion of the boxing industry for more than 90 years. The history continues, as the name states. Everlast has a traditional past and a knockout future.
Whats in the Box?
One pair of training gloves
Ollivage Solar Lights Outdoor, Motion Sensor Security Lights Solar Wall Lights with Dual Head Spotlights 30 LED Waterproof 360° Adjustable Solar Motion Lights Outdoor for Garden Garage Patio, 1 Pack$22.99Add to cart
Product Description How to turn on the solar motion sensor lights? 1.Please keep the solar panel in the darkness, then use the pin insert the on/off button at an angle tilt up slightly, you’ll hear it click and the light will lit up. 2.If the solar motion light doesn’t lit up, please charge it …
Ollivage Solar Lights Outdoor, Motion Sensor Security Lights Solar Wall Lights with Dual Head Spotlights 30 LED Waterproof 360° Adjustable Solar Motion Lights Outdoor for Garden Garage Patio, 1 PackRead More
Nekteck 4 Pack Solar Light Outdoor, 2-in-1 Outdoor Solar Spotlights Powered Adjustable Wall Light Landscape Lighting, Bright and Dark Sensing, Auto On/Off for Yard, Pathway, Walkway, Garden, Driveway$52.99Add to cart
Product Description Tips: Please make sure to turn the switch in the back of solar panel to “on” status. It is normal that outdoor solar lights may need more time (at least 6-8 hours) to charge in cold or cloudy weather day because solar products are very weather sensitive. Unit LED 10 10 4 …
Nekteck 4 Pack Solar Light Outdoor, 2-in-1 Outdoor Solar Spotlights Powered Adjustable Wall Light Landscape Lighting, Bright and Dark Sensing, Auto On/Off for Yard, Pathway, Walkway, Garden, DrivewayRead More
USB Charger, Anker Elite Dual Port 24W Wall Charger, PowerPort 2 with PowerIQ and Foldable Plug, for iPhone 11/Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, Samsung S4/S5, and More$32.99Add to cart
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Less Time Charging: Patented powerful and Voltage Boost technologies charge any device at its fastest possible speed, up to 2. 4a. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Durable Design: Robust textured casing and premium internal components ensure perfect performance regardless of scrapes, bumps, or drops.
- Travel Ready: Compact design, foldable plug and 100-240 volt input are ideal for worldwide travel.
- What You Get: Anker power port 2 Elite, welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service.
Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle$64.00Add to cart
- Cub cultivates confidence in children learning to balance on two wheels with its step-thru frame and foot-to-floor design
- This safe beginner’s bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around hurt-free
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages enabling a seamless transition to the big-kid bike of their dreams
- Cub is maintenance-free, worry-free, and requires minimal assembly. Air-free tires improve safety and never go flat
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars. Plus, Cub is CPSC compliant to ensure your child’s safety