- Home Made Simple All Purpose Cleaner Natural Household Surface Cleaning Spray, Rosemary Scent, 54 Fluid Ounce $11.99
- Letsfit White Noise Machine with Night Light for Sleeping, Sound Machine with 14 Soothing Soundtracks, Adjustable Night-Light Sleep Machine for Nursery, Office Privacy & Household $23.99
- Chilly Mama Baking Soda Fridge and Freezer Odor Absorber & Freshener, Cool Mama Refrigerator Deodorizer Freezer Odor Eliminator Fridge Deodorizing Cleaner Household Kitchen Gadget Tools $8.99
- [10-Pack] Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids, Airtight, BPA Free, Meal Prep Containers for Kitchen, Home Use $29.99
- Shur-Line 06100 Gallon Can Paint Pourer $5.22
Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle
- Cub cultivates confidence in children learning to balance on two wheels with its step-thru frame and foot-to-floor design
- This safe beginner’s bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around hurt-free
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages enabling a seamless transition to the big-kid bike of their dreams
- Cub is maintenance-free, worry-free, and requires minimal assembly. Air-free tires improve safety and never go flat
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars. Plus, Cub is CPSC compliant to ensure your child’s safety
From the manufacturer
Cub No-Pedal Balance Bike
If They Can Walk, They Can Ride!
Training wheels are the one thing they’ll be glad you took away.
The baddest beginner’s bike on the block is designed for new cyclists 20 months to 5 years of age. Our Cub’s no-pedal form bears a low down tube and kid-friendly frame so your little one can easily get on and off their new set of wheels. Unlike the new shoes they got last week, Cub is intuitively designed to grow with your little one. Adjustable handlebars and seat tube allow Cub to keep up with them, while they catch up to you.
Cub doesn’t have pedals; instead, tiny riders move forward with their feet. This approach makes getting on a bike less scary and ultimately sets them up for an easier transition to a big kid bike.
A low stand-over height, step-through frame, and no-pop tires makes Cub as durable as it is adorable.
Meets or exceeds all standards of safety for CPSC/CPSIA CFR 16:1512.
Careful and constant adult supervision is required when riding this bike. Always wear a helmet. Not suitable for children under 20 months.
- It’s CPSC compliant for your child’s safety
- Air-Free Tires
- Indestructible Frame
- Lightweight and Maneuverable
- 20 Months to 5 Years
- Intuitive Riding
- Simple Pedal-Free Push Bike
No Pedals? Wait, What?
No pedals, no problem. Cub balance bike helps your tiny cyclist learn without the training wheels. With less distance between their feet and the ground, kids are able to better control their speed, avoid nasty falls, and minimize the chance of getting hurt. Keep ‘em riding with air-free tires, making tube replacements a thing of the past.
Tiny components don’t minimize the durability of our balance bike. The Cub’s easy-to-climb frame is constructed from lightweight high-tensile steel and features a miniature city comfort saddle for easy riding (and balancing!). Airless, durable tires make for a safer, no-pop ride and reliable grip on the sidewalk.
With no pedals, kids scoot themselves along, constantly balancing on their legs instead of falsely relying on the skewed center of gravity training wheels can cause.
Kids feel in control of their ride, limiting the possibility of speeding faster than their comfort zone and getting hurt.
Cub encourages intuitive riding to develop balance and coordination. With this in mind, kids familiar with a balance bike will more easily transition to a “big-kid” set of wheels.
Cub requires minimal assembly and basically no maintenance. The high-tensile strength steel frame and fork are virtually indestructible. The handles and seat post are adjustable, accounting for all inevitable growth spurts!
Cub doesn’t require brakes, pedals, gears, or even air in the tires! No maintenance means more time spent riding.
At Retrospec, our ethics are rooted in the earth. We are passionate advocates for more responsible and vigilant efforts to improve the health of our planet. Fueled by a small but mighty team of innovators, we thoughtfully design and develop superior, yet affordable products for life apart from the 9-5. But value is merely a byproduct of our integrity, not the standard by which we measure success.
Retrospec was born from a passion for cycling. Our fixed gear bicycles became a symbol for our commitment to the outdoors and pledge to affordable and green methods of transportation. Since then, we’ve created hundreds of products that help you achieve one goal: taking hold of the outdoors. We have proudly created a space where our mission can flourish, achieve, and conquer the unknown.
Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife, Tactical Folding Knives with 3.1 Inch Stainless Steel Blade, SpeedSafe Opening, Reversible Pocketclip, Multiple Styles$43.49Add to cart
- 3.1″ 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
Sevylor Colossus 3-Person Boat$90.64Add to cart
- Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Multiple air chambers allow the other chambers to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight System is guaranteed not to leak
- Double Lock valves use two locking points for easy inflation/deflation
- Molded oarlocks securely keep your oars in reach
- Inflated floor adds comfort for sitting and kneeling
- Grabline makes it easy to climb in and out
adidas Women’s Superlite No Show Socks (6-Pair)$29.99Add to cart
- 95% Polyester, 3% Natural Latex Rubber, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash in cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low
- Superlite construction for lightweight fit
- Arch compression secures foot and offers extra support
- Moisture-wicking yarn keeps you dry in every condition
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black$59.99Add to cart
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5 0] – Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5 0 technology TOZO T10 Support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP Provides in-call stereo sound Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling
- [Hi-fi stereo sound quality] – TOZO T10 offers a truly authentic sound and powerful bass performance with 8mm large size speaker driver – the drive area is 1 77 times than the normal drive area
- [One step pairing] – pick up 2 headsets from charging box They will connect each other automatically then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds
- [IPX8 waterproof]- earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. It is suitable for sports to prevent water. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym . Even Wash the earbuds and base
- [Charge on-the-go]-TOZO T10 wireless earbuds can last for over 4 hours’ playtime from a single charge and 14 extra hours in the compact charging case. Charging case support wireless charging. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached